People I trained
Peggy Sue Linamen
4106 Grizella St.
Pittsburgh Pa 15214
Robert Morris University, Moon Twp, Pa
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration/Major: Marketing Entrepreneurship
Courses: Strategic Marketing, Strategic Marketing Management, Advertising, Sales Strategies and Techniques, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, Strategic Marketing Management Project work, Group Projects, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, Forensic Psychology
Masters in Science: Instructional Leadership
Anticipated graduation: August 2009
Home Depot, Pittsburgh Pa
Special Services December 2006-present: Provide customers the best options to maximize their companies and taking advantage of Home Depotís business friendly promotions, also ensuring that all customers get the best customer service. Participated in the development and implementation of the companyís policies and procedures consistent with those of Home Depot to ensure efficient and safe day to day operations. Managed and coordinated the operational systems infrastructure of Home Depot under limited supervision.
Head Cashier May 2006- August 2006: Managing a staff, recruitment and training of staff. Acting as the liaison between the facility and the company, recruitment of future trainees.
Cashier April 2004- December 2006: Acting as the liaison between the company and consumers to promoted awareness of current promotions. Assisted subordinates and supervisors in identifying and resolving problems.
- Proven ability to supervise and train new hires, handle leadership roles, and carry out team oriented and independent projects.
- Task oriented, able to meet deadlines and resolve conflicts.
- Involved in learning about all departments within a corporation, takes advantage of company programs designed to offer such insight.
- Strong communication skills, participated in business intense skills programs at Robert Morris University.
- Efficient in business administration, policies, procedures, and researching.
- Strong computer and office equipment skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, fax machines and copiers.
* References available upon request